I usually like my mornings to be quiet, but some days I need some music. Here are a few of my favorites with a morning theme for early activity.
- “Lovely Day” – Bill Withers
- “10,000 Reasons” – Matt Redman
- “Good Day Sunshine” – The Beatles
- “Good Morning” – Mandisa and Toby Mac
- “When the Red, Red Robin Comes…” – Doris Day or Dean Martin
Of course there are plenty of others that don’t have a specific morning theme.
Do you have any favorites that help you get going in the morning?
Have a great day, Dottie